ABOUT LEXTON LAW CORPORATION
Lexton Law Corporation prides itself on being a personal yet energetic boutique Singapore law corporation, situated in the central business district. Our distinct mark is that our clients are our partners, and we have a treasured long-term and personal relationship with many. Our aim is to provide quality legal services that fulfill our partners’ legal, professional, practical and personal needs. It is a commitment that we honour everyday in ensuring that our clients’ successes are our goals.
The Directors of Lexton Law Corporation are Ms Stephanie Hong, Mr Edwin Sim and Ms Wu Xiaowen. All honours graduates of the National University of Singapore, the Directors are experienced solicitors and advocates called to and practising at the Bar in Singapore, each with close to 2 decades of experience.
Our mission is to continuously strive to and provide our clients with the highest level of personal service, expertise, commitment and competence with the aim of forging long-term and personal relationships built on mutual trust, respect and confidence.
Competence, integrity, diligence, personal service and exceeding expectations are the cornerstones of our practice.
In an era where old-fashioned values are sometimes seemingly not deemed as important as profits, Lexton Law Corporation believes that good legal partnering encompasses a holistic and practical approach towards dealing with the legal issues of our clients’ business and personal matters based on competence, integrity, diligence, personal service and a desire to always exceed clients’ expectations. Each client is important to us, and we work closely with our clients to understand and address their specific needs.
Individuals of diverse backgrounds, and businesses ranging from small to large-sized enterprises and listed companies from a myriad of industries and sectors, including services, manufacturing, food, medical, construction, logistics, information technology, trading, property and property management — Our clients are as varied as the range of matters which we undertake in our litigation, corporate and conveyancing practices.
We also act for corporate and individual landlords and tenants of shopping malls, office, industrial and residential developments and properties, and for many Management Corporations.
(A) Civil, Commercial & Criminal Litigation and Advisory Work, including:
- Contractual and commercial disputes
- Enforcement proceedings
- Alternative dispute resolution including mediation, med-arb and arbitration
- Construction and construction related disputes
- Accident and personal injury claims, including motor accident claims, industrial and factory related accident claims
- Employment, breach of confidentiality and trade secrets
- Landlord, Tenancy and Licence Disputes
- Management Corporation, strata title and property management matters
Our lawyers are experienced litigators, and an active presence in the Courts of Singapore.
(B) Matrimonial, Family & Probate Practice, including:
- Separation, divorce, division of matrimonial assets, maintenance, custody of children, family violence and protection orders
- Resolution of family disputes through mediation
- Appointment of Deputies to act for mentally disordered persons
- Advice on and preparation of wills
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Estate planning
- Probate and Letters of administration
- Managing estate matters
Our lawyers not only have substantial legal expertise in such matters but equally importantly, possess the temperament to support and advise our clients through the legal process.
(C) Corporate and Business Advisory, including:
- Setting up, incorporating and registering business vehicles and corporate advisory and secretarial services
- Advice on and assistance in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Duties and responsibilities of corporate officers
- Legal due diligence
- Winding up
- Schemes of arrangements
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on corporate agreements
- Licensing and distributorship agreements
- Sale and purchase of business, assets and shares agreements
- Management and consultancy agreements
- Franchising, management and consultancy agreements
- Guarantees and Indemnities
- Joint venture agreements
- Shareholder / Partnership agreements
- Employment and service agreements
- Advice on termination of employment and employment laws
We work with our clients to bring to fruition their business ideas, journey with them through the routine as well as the highs and lows, and advise them on their rights and obligations.
(D) Real Estate, including:
- Advice on requirements for and acting in the acquisition and sale of residential and commercial property
- Deducing chain of title and advising on boundary disputes, including conducting necessary title searches and inquiries of regulatory authorities
- Preparation of transfer and tender documents
- Registration of transfers
- Advice on and preparation of loan documents, mortgage and other security related documents
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing of leases, tenancies and licence agreements
We recognize that for many clients, each conveyancing matter embodies dealing with their most prized asset. We are privileged to be entrusted with our clients’ confidence.
Should you have any enquiries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact any of our Directors at:-
Lexton Law Corporation
10 Anson Road
#24-01 International Plaza
Tel: (65) 6220 2231
Fax: (65) 6220 2283
or at the following email addresses:
Ms Stephanie Hong Mr Edwin Sim Ms Wu Xiaowen
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.